What’s better than one fishing trip?
Two in one – fly fishing and tuna fishing!
This package includes a day on PEI rivers and streams with one of PEI’s best guides – Cameron Ross. With more than 30 years experience, Cameron knows all the best spots for rainbow and brook trout, salmon and striped bass.
Whether new to the sport or an experienced fly fisher, you’ll be thrilled to discover that fly fishing on PEI is one of Canada’s best-kept secrets.
After a day on your inland fly fishing adventure, you take to the open water with Captain Scott and try your hand at catching a giant wild Bluefin tuna, the ultimate bucket-list experience for sport fishers.
With the fishing grounds so close to shore, you spend more time hunting fish and experiencing the thrill of the catch!
Priced for 2 and includes:
- 1 full-day tuna charter
- 1 full-day guided fly fishing trip
- Available from mid-July to early October
- Fixed pole, chair or stand-up gear, fly rods and all tackle are included
- Lunch and beverages provided
- Three night’s accommodations (double occupancy)